Patch Notes Friday, May 29th
The Archpass will be entering a Season 2 in the near future, at which point the pass will wipe and new cosmetic rewards will be available to be obtained for the new Archpass Season.
In this new season, we will be heavily buffing the Archpass itself, a full list of changes will come in the near future, however the primary thing we are addressing is how fast the Archpass can be completed, right now it takes far too much time to work through the Archpass itself, resulting in vast majority of players to not even come close to obtaining all the cosmetics from the premium pass in a given season.
Because of this, and the season soon ending, we will be offering Archpass Cosmetic Unlocks for just 1 LAT from the LAT exchanger which will unlock the remaining cosmetics from the Premium Pass you are missing. It will not unlock the other levels, only the cosmetic ones. On Avuria, it is 900 coins from the ArchStore.
These will unlikely be offered again in the future, as they're simply added to compensate for the large rework the pass is going to get in terms of progression rate, however, we also want to make sure those who did unlock them dont have to worry about the unlock token.
- Fixed the Cooldown Reduction coming from Gems and Woodworking
- Monsters in Quests will no longer be yielding any essences
- The experience message and numbers (in the Game Window) should now be matching with each other
- Fixed an issue where ticks didn't always occur
- It is now possible to mimic Katana's
Helmet of the Deep
- Removed drown immunity
- Apply owner upon completing the arena
- Disallow items with Ashen Dust to be exchanged
- Removed goldencrafted token from certain boxes
- Fixed an issue with the Hephaestus spell
- Fixed an issue where various monsters were unable to push items which led to players going through the content with ease
- Fixed an issue where Cosmetic Tokens weren't always distributed properly
- Fixed an issue where the penalty were halved
- Added Otherworld tasks
- Added Forgotten Island missions
- Fixed an issue where certain monster spells damaged other monsters
- Fixed an issue where certain tiles weren't No-PvP
- Fixed an issue where the attackable hand disappeared after numerous runs
Angel Gatekeeper (Heaven and Hell)
- The boss will only appear after all levers have been pulled to prevent players from killing the boss before they have removed the obstacles blocking the bridge
- Fixed an issue where the entire party got transported despite not all of the members having the appropriate access
Voodoo Quest (Heroic)
- Fixed an issue where Hagrid the Shaman didn't spawn properly
- Fixed reward box tiers
- Lowered Sharptooth/Sharptooth Cannon damage by 25%
- Arani the Infiltrator
- Cooldown from barrel reduced from 10s to 5s.
- All items has the same chance to drop.
- Only a unit of each item is required to build the fire rocket.
Leno the Whisperer
- Cooldown from cactus reduced from 10s to 5s.
- It will now "roll" the whole stack of Extraction Crystals.
- It will now display Awakening Levels